Jimmy Brown XXXTENTACION SKINS ALBUM REVIEW/REACTION!! - install musical ly

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Jimmy Brown XXXTENTACION SKINS ALBUM REVIEW/REACTION!!

  1. Julia: Hey guys its Lil Xan and Max from the Thundermans here
  2. iconic: um u had so much other videos where are they
  3. TJ Tries: damn you're ugly
  4. Bianca: i’m suprised this video hasn’t got copyrighted
  5. xXLittle Nïghtmares studiosXx: The introduction of the album might not have his voice, because of them incident of XXX getting shotl and dieing.
  6. Shehz a: Jon fuck you
  7. O T S: lil xan doing review of skins xD
  8. DJ Mayorga: 😪😪😪 I Miss XxxTentacion 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 so sad
  9. Crystal Snow: Pause the video at 9:37 and look at Tyler’s face, that’s literally my mood all the time 😂
  10. Melanchølic: Thenewworm i dont like rap i like pop punk
  11. 1 11: She came out as pregnant TO THE PUBLIC after he died
  12. Leah Guthrie: +goth angel sinner what fake fans r u talking about
  13. Mystery Savage: All I ask for in people is to look at me. R.i.p x ⛺🐙
  14. Tiny Marshmallow: Do you see what his shirt says??
  15. Melanchølic: Listen to Panic! At The Disco.
  16. MaineMerc: You know when you’re just scrolling through comments, & all you see are some shitty people arguing over an opinion and you want to say something but you know they won’t listen to you and they’ll just keep looking for attention by telling you to “fuck off,” there’s no hope yet.
  17. skinnyness _: Trying to be cool i
  18. ITS A PERSON RUN!: The videos keep disappearing o.o
  19. Sweet Galaxy: :(....
  20. Candida UnderNight: I have a oc named Tyler and great video Jimmy
  21. gzomby: I love guardian angel and whoa mind in awe 💔
  22. - 707 -: I think in Train Food, he got hit by the train? Idk, it’s what I’m thinking.
  23. Alpha Caisarrio: I wonder if this is demonitized or not
  24. Emily Bergman: Omg pleaseeee
  25. Kaylie C: llj🖤
  26. Pheophonix: how did he die..?
  27. watablu: you created this channel on my birthday
  28. 1 11: He would never react to avicci lol he hates edm
  29. Sleepy Darkie: No lol
  30. _LookingFor AStar_: I was shook because he used the "Jocelyn Flores" backwards and yeah the intro is scary
  31. 82baik: J cole reversed it first dumb ass
  32. Autumngirl38: Hi 😊👍👍
  33. Ghostygirl X: Hey guys it’s aparti here
  34. Thenewworm: Lilay Nance Because this is the comment section and it’s literally so you can express your opinion...
  35. June's Animations: R.I.P X <33 gr8 video jimmy! Remember, X is a legend m8
  36. BethanyThe_Wolf: Can I get a shoutout? xD Jk
  37. Mrs. Deer: long live the king of goats. 💕💀
  38. Skyler Skyler: I agree with you on how his voice should be the introduction
  39. kaleb puru: im 11 i dont give a crap
  40. Natalie brown: Man how you gonna steal my last name lmao but I liked the video so it’s okay 🗿🗿
  41. Amy Williams: you kinda look like lil xan
  42. Orthodoxed: Kys
  43. Shehz a: midnightingales his girlfriend said he never abused her and said that she lied
  44. SunsetBeauty: love yo channel 😫
  45. 이현정: jimmy what a glow up wow
  46. Michael Browne: I don’t like his music either. Sad that he died tho
  47. MaineMerc: *Pain, without love.*
  48. Draugers: Train food is very meaningful and honestly this whole album made me lost for words
  49. Ayu Larsen: Where your other vids at!
  50. goth angel sinner: fake fans got me deadd
  51. Leah Guthrie: so ur just gonna not react to lil peeps new album?
  52. Luv Marz: Thats true for the newer fans tbh I’ve been listening to him since early 2016 and I watched his fan base turn into something terrible
  53. kaleb puru: i like sad!
  54. Pauline Hernandez: i mean he probably had better songs coming but sadly he passed away :((
  55. Dahlia Catherine: Long Live Jah 🖤
  56. Valkoor Ice: he’s dead give up
  57. cxsmetic waves: Kawaii Kitty I totally agree. D;
  58. Royal Blue AJ: Is your name actually jimmy brown?
  59. Pokemast44: Rest In Peace to a king 👑
  60. bit_o_ maple: This wholw video is a whole mood lol
  61. Melinda Combs: Gellyjones quit now I found out you quit, it's sad.
  62. Munbani AJ: Thats a vug ole neck for you. Cant even soell gis name right smh
  63. Cierra Tan: Ur name is Jimmy Brown? Basic
  64. ツNo: 10 tah si on??
  65. Dysphoria Jamaa: Yes he should react to COWYS pt2!! It’s amazing 😭
  66. Funtime Freddy AND BWAN BWAN: This music is really great
  67. Aubree Mccall: No lil peep and xxx are the boss around here
  68. Gone but never FORGOTTEN: You look like lil xan
  69. Kiralee: k you kinda look like lil xan
  70. superioryena: yo friend so hANDSOME
  71. Watermelons are great c;: I thought it was lil xan on the thumbnail
  72. Dysphoria Jamaa: I love x so much, although I find it very sad how a great majority of his fans only discovered him after his death (now shaming them though 😇). My favourite album would probably be 17, and my favourite song is probably “I don’t even speak Spanish lol” or “a ghetto christmas carol” (I love so many more of his songs but can’t list them all sadly lol) Anyways you should react to lil peep ❤️❤️❤️ (Come over when you’re sober pt 1 and pt 2)
  73. gen: honestly he is
  74. Affectsz AJ: Jimmy brown 😂😂 that name thooo
  75. Huckleberry Tarts AJ: Welp time to jump off a cliff. The songsssssssss were something and Tyler is my frickin mood.
  76. CookieCat: You should listen to Billie Eilish's album
  77. whatecho: rip xxxtentacion
  78. Wolfie Queen Scott: I love this song of X
  79. Truth or Dare: One word Yo
  80. timber the artic timberwolf: *u need to listen to three days grace*
  81. Baharan Mirzaei: He reminds me of lil xan wtf
  82. Pointx Aj: CheapThrillzz I know I was being stupid
  83. Blake Edawards: react to 6ix9ine
  84. Aubree Mccall: Lies!!!!!
  85. Unicornhappyface 2018: You sound just alike
  86. gen: he got shot
  87. Riley12: Chui ガム it’s a joke, Jahseh called himself “xxxtentacles, xxxtenshion cord” or one of his songs from a while back called “what in xxx tarnation”
  88. skinnyness _: this is cringy..bye
  89. A Young: XXXTentacion is my favorite!
  90. Arrowes YT: 1:15 your friends face is like why'd you pause it?
  91. Redinjam: Those react are gold! 😂👌🏻
  92. Waffle Mewos: Ur real name is Jimmy Brown?
  93. Whippii AJ: Coool!
  94. lily and mona show18: m maen
  95. Zødiäc AJ: i listen to him all the time, i miss jaseh 💔
  96. Molly Larson: hey um do u mind reacting to obviously.its.laura? she is my sisters music channel (im rarely on it) if u dont wanna react thats fine but could u give a shoutout to it? ty :D
  97. foxy the dog 123: What was the begging? What i herd gubgub it me yo boi XD
  98. Thormz: +onepiece2aj Jonathangibson true, but he knew every detail in his death before he died, 3 bullets to the back of the head. you can't just naturally know this, kid
  99. Forgotten animatiøn: 👌
  100. Giant PandaYT: Rip x
  101. ImBrettr: yesss
  102. Pebble dog: XXXTENTACION is my favorite artist
  103. Adorerøse: XXXTENTACION IS A KING WHO DIED FOR ALL OF US💔😔🌙
  104. Imani Baker: X already knew he was having a baby on the way
  105. Sal The Artist Doggo: I watched this video instead of doing homework and all I can say I'm not disappointed, my parents are but. FAM THIS VIDEO IS WORTH IT 👌👌👌
  106. Molly 101: Go listen to it it’s your decision not mine
  107. DepressedNoah: I thought you were a boring little turtle but boiiii was I wrong!
  108. bad_sleep: everyone says that..
  109. Sleepy Lynx: this is the dumbest thing i've seen all day
  110. sukc my toe: What’s up guys it’s lil xan here
  111. AnY SuNdAy: Hi Jim
  112. Cupcakes for Life: Can I plz listen to MOONLIGHT SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD
  113. davinci: Dude you look like lil xan 😂❤️
  114. Sleepy Darkie: Yep
  115. Yung Boi: I love this
  116. Vani11abear AJ: Hhhhh this weirds me out
  117. Jon: My personal opinion: I really don’t love xxx, I feel like he’s overrated and doesn’t even put out good music I feel like people just listen to him out of pity because he got shot. :)
  118. thegoldpugplays: what happened to the 100 MCnugget challenge vid?
  119. { Sebastian }: *h e d e d*
  120. Keitoケイト: Why do you guys hate a dead man? He tried. He shaved off his eyebrows for charity. If you hate him, go watch some other YouTuber. It's messed up. Go do something productive. He is dead. DEAD. Why waste your time, he is a ledgend♡
  121. Smøkey Smile: Your friend is hOt 😩
  122. Ava90958: Love it, RIP XXX😭😭
  123. Eťĥįčãĺ Ḅệẗäs: Rest in peices x
  124. Natalie Daflutechild: Nice/.
  125. Chui ガム: yeah thanks for telling me the other words they say they are funny
  126. tae and suga kookies: Yasss
  127. YayhayChanntell: Munbani AJ you can’t spell At all periodt.
  128. Shistar erin: react to Billie eilish. She’s my everything, she’s an angel, AHHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH
  129. Girlpikachu22 Aj: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 I already love this video
  130. Pug's and Donut's AJ: +bad_sleep I really wish that he did not die at 2O years old
  131. Dominique Macklin: Honestly you remind me on lil xan
  132. Wan: Cupcakes for Life different album brudda older album brudda
  133. Pinkmaroon: nice
  134. Aubree Mccall: I love all his songs
  135. Pointx Aj: How can he release a new album if he’s dead
  136. Rose Gold: Is it me or train food scares me......😂😂😂😂😂👌
  137. Shromp Kim: i love tyler's laugh lmao
  138. gen: he knows x is dead, he's been listening to him ever since Look At Me came out or something
  139. { Sebastian }: 0:36 I thought he said ‘fuck kid players when I’m high’ I was *shook* I need a hearing aid tbh.
  140. Pug's and Donut's AJ: Same!
  141. Greely: Rip X
  142. Breezy Breeve: Avicci or Avici? I can't spell his name oof
  143. Okami Rosa: I dare you ( Jimmy Brown ) to read the Prologue and 2 Chapters of Ikemen Sengoku 😈
  144. cαncєlєd: Rip X 🖤
  145. gen: chris brown + whitest name possible = Jimmy Brown
  146. Lynam: :D
  147. and peggy: you kinda looked like lil xan in the thumbnail...
  148. Skinny Legend: I COUGHED I- 💀
  149. Riley Middleton: Did he die sorry if I offend anyone
  150. iiaesthetic Rxses: Riley Middleton yes sadly
  151. Jack The Cat: Also you dont have to say *F Word* just say fucking, the actual word, you said this channel would have more mature content for 16-18+ so who cares? This is your new channel!
  152. Citrus Drops: Hey dad :))
  153. yennhi24 aj: your name is jimmy? good name xdl
  154. Thenewworm: X is overrated and overhyped NF is way deeper than X too, “no other rapper can do that”......
  155. Chichichickennugget: xXhellKatxX_ m a y b e B e c a u s e y o u r e a l i t t l e k i d
  156. odessa: +AniqueTM he admitted what he did on TAPE, she has pictures to prove what happened and had to receive thousands of dollars in donations for her surgery. jahseh was charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and domestic battery by strangulation. you are fucking ridiculous and anyone who supports x are brainwashed and deserve to rot.
  157. Thormz: xxxtentacion isn't human. his spirit is immortal. he is the only individual who knows so much about the spirit realm. he has been trying tell us about it through song. and he didn't predict his death. he knew from the beginning when he was going to die and has been trying to tell us that through song too. there is always a catch to everything. everything has a meaning we have to decipher. if there was no meaning to anything. everything would just be flat out boring and without drama or adventure, we need that adventure, although there is something fatal in every adventure. he had the greatest sense of gekyume over all mortal. he rules the spirit realm and thought. his child could be known as a demi-god of thought and spirit. we need to protect his baby with everything we have. his baby can not leave this realm either. his child is the future.
  158. Adrianna Masih: I love you so much. I wish the best for you on your rap career.
  159. Lilly Bragg: I don't know if Jimmy knows, but XXX is dead... That's why he didn't make the introduction and that's why the songs aren't the best etc,.
  160. Brockhampton_ CallYaMama: *Sees video* *Immediately likes* 😄👍
  161. Pug Fluf: Same
  162. LuLu PlayZ: *sees title* I’m dying inside Σ('◉⌓◉’)
  163. Normal Stuff: fu
  164. AniqueTM: +gen I figured that out. I hope you realize this was 2 weeks ago. ;/
  165. Nick Bina: EW A FURRY
  166. CheapThrillzz: Pointx Aj it was premade, his ma prob released it
  167. Scape AJ: Rip X!
  168. dark.dreams: just here to support my homeboi 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  169. Tinykawaiibunny30 AJ: First!
  170. xø mary: the ending SCARES ME HELLA
  171. Fast Songs: Rip x !
  172. Emma Boland: It's good to see you doing something you like
  173. Animal jam L0ver: XXXTENTACION WAS THE BEST AND HE STILL IS
  174. 02_sc: Honestly think this new channel of yours is great. 🖤 It's refreshing to see the different and more mature side of you, lmao.
  175. LuLu PlayZ: Rip
  176. msp xXiheartkittensXx: 😍😍😍
  177. Pikachuisheremar: 7:20 lol
  178. Breezy Breeve: Aesthetxc Corgi Yey!💕
  179. Funax: :3
  180. xXhellKatxX_: Chichichickennugget it's my opinion, dumbass
  181. Aesthetxc Corgi: +Breezy Breeve Sure. xD
  182. EchoThenon wolfThing: 👌👌👌
  183. Breezy Breeve: Aesthetxc Corgi me neither ;-; wanna be friends :D
  184. Sasha: Kiralee I seriously thought that was Lil Xan in the thumbnail. 😏👌😂
  185. Dysphoria Jamaa: What
  186. Renee Cheney: Deadass!!
  187. Golden AJ: So cool
  188. Xxiceywolf1: I wish he was still alive. On this game called The Wolf my wolf name use to be MW Icey UD. But I changed it to XXXTENTACTION FAN UD. X is always in out hearts🖤
  189. Ayyad Ahsan: me to I love x
  190. Swoosh MooshAj: Hi jimmy
  191. AniqueTM: +gen ah i get it, sarcasm. calling other people fake fans cuz they found x through the song look at me instead of something old.
  192. midnightingales: lmao supporting an abuser, alive or not, isn't a personality trait :)
  193. Alvin The Bird // Riser: This album was really my favourite by him it shows so much emotion Also you just earned a new sub!
  194. Alexsandra Ramirez: I really miss x
  195. AniqueTM: +gen dont call me a fake fan man 👌 thanks
  196. Daisy Flower AJ: Your new channel Is LITT
  197. Maddie: Is ur real name Jimmy Brown?
  198. lorelie dattilo: I love train food and difference
  199. Dysphoria Jamaa: xXRavenJewell _GatchaXx A lot of artists make songs wayyyy before they release them, in this case, x’s mother and managers decided to release them
  200. ernesti echevalier: bro he said xxx tenta SI ON
  201. XXXMythical AJ: R.I.P xxx
  202. Skormys Aj&More: Im sorry xxxtencian 😭 💔💓💕
  203. unknown ??: No lies looking at ur thumbnail for a sec I thought you was lil xan.that may be just be the drugs
  204. Egiptianmau aj: Wait.... ME TOO!!! ARE YOU MY TWIN??? 😮😰😱
  205. Fresh Sage: AYYYYYYE Jim my BOI <3 Love ya fam! Gotta say, this channel will go far man.
  206. gen: its called respecting someone who passed away??? RIP means Rest in Peace,, and its not his fault that he died, he got shot.. You complaining about people mourning his death isn't helping society either.
  207. onepiece2aj Jonathangibson: xxx died i just herd about him too
  208. aparx: Guardian Angel is Jocelyn Flores backwards I’m pretty sure. I’m loving the new videos and the new channel btw and I’ll always be a fan. 🖤
  209. Affectsz AJ: +gen HAHAAH TRUE
  210. Lukariyo: lol i wanted him to say Fuckin
  211. Riley12: I LOVE how all money goes to X’s charity
  212. xø mary: i was a fan of x since his song snow :)
  213. Diana Dawning: I love xxxtentacion! 😭
  214. Skinny Legend: I THOUGHT THE SAME THING
  215. nighter xoxo: Rip x
  216. Bagel-studios3511: Woah 0-0
  217. gen: +AniqueTM i didnt call you a fake fan. you just made a rude assumption that he's a new fan of x for no reason and then complain about him finding x from one of his more popular songs,, theres no such thing as a "fake fan", you're either a fan or you're not. it doesnt matter when you found the artist.
  218. Magicalsecrets422: he grows up too fast xd
  219. Hopefinity: Hi daddy
  220. Kawaii Kitty: My dude. Billie Eilish. That's all I'm gonna say.
  221. Mia K: You remind me of lil xan .
  222. Zau: I love I don't let go. I go it from my brother Caden and I love it XD
  223. Scythe: 1:15 “Bruh”
  224. gen: FACTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  225. Draugers: Also it sounds almost like a prequel to I spoke to the devil in Miami
  226. Victoria Gallagher: Mmm this is a great video!👌
  227. Pedro Maldonado: Sorry ap... I mean ugh whatever I don't like jimmy brown
  228. xXhellKatxX_: I feel like the only one that hates xxx's songs
  229. Zødiäc AJ: i love woah (mind in awe) it’s more of a me song
  230. DreamWolfy: You do realise that the album they were reviewing recently came out lol.... not a “year ago”
  231. NIGHT CORNER: you look like lp <3
  232. lorelie dattilo: damn. that’s tuff
  233. Shibe Memes: Ughhh rip x I love him sm💔
  234. Cupcakes for Life: Oops guys sorry meant to say can you plz listen to moonlight srry
  235. hachi9944: I love xxx. I’m so sad he passed 😢
  236. Saima Life: RIP XXX 😭
  237. Lil Mino OFFICIAL: Everyone pray for xxxtentacion
  238. funky chungles: Nobody likes x until he died
  239. xXRavenJewell _GatchaXx: Dysphoria Jamaa thx :)
  240. Rendered Rex: Jimmy brown ehhhh not the catchiest name but it's ok
  241. Luv Marz: You “briefly” listened to the album but in the reaction you know almost all the lyrics to the songs why react to it if you pretty much heard everything?
  242. 1 11: Bruh what drug u on 😂
  243. Pheophonix: how did he die..?
  244. rainydreaming: Can you check out the album American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy?
  245. whatecho: you are.
  246. I’m a chicken: Okay but he’s dead,, you should have done this last year 🌩
  247. gen: +AniqueTM omggg wow someone found X by a really popular song instead of something really old and hard to find??? wow fake fans right lmao stfu
  248. Crystal Snow: 99% of the comments : *”iS tHiS LiL xAn?”*
  249. cuul juul pod: i’m being completely honest skins isn’t as best as his other albums.
  250. Dj Lobo 2003 AJ: I miss xxxtentacion 😭❤️
  251. Breezy Breeve: Avicci or Avici? I can't spell his name oof
  252. Furry_girl: He is dead rip daddy X
  253. Stella856 aj: Early #notificationsquad
  254. Daisy and Remy Animal Jam: missing you x :(
  255. gen: review Come Over When You're Sober pt. 2
  256. Inwoahnaomi: Diana Dawning ikrrr
  257. Brandon865: you kinda look like lil xan lmfao
  258. Cupcakes for Life: Am just 10
  259. Vasia Vasia: Am i the only one who doesnt like xxxtentacion *at all?*
  260. Skormys Aj&More: Jimmy on 8:35 XD
  261. Brian Hunter: Exactly
  262. Chui ガム: has anyone seen that video where a guy said "extension" instead of XXXTentacion
  263. Alyssa Joseph: rip xxx
  264. Toplocked: I miss x I listen to his music and it sucks that hes gone I wait for him to make new music but hes dead h
  265. Walter Peraza: Say fuck
  266. gen: +Thenewworm some people (like me) like emo rap like lil peep and x, metal in my opinion sucks fucking ass it sounds like a guitar orgy earrape with a bunch of screaming. Lil Peep is my favorite artist, and i dont just listen to him because im some "depressed teen" i just genuinely love his songs.
  267. fun time Candy: I love this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UwU
  268. MaineMerc: Look, I really don’t wanna be that one person but I swear, why tf do a few people gotta be all “he’s obviously a new fan” I mean, the assumptions goddamn... they almost always assume that if someone likes X, they’re new. You can still appreciate someone’s music when they’re gone, or if you just found out who they are, I had become an x fan about a week before his death, sadly. I know some people, in fact most have used his death for attention, but you can’t go around assuming everyone who like X does that shit.
  269. Ros_ ChiefMatt: Can you're merch drop already I have so many credit cards to max out for those hot hoodies
  270. Two Sunflower Babes MSP: Thought ur name was james
  271. x zou: Apoori?
  272. Miriam Ortega Lujan: XXX is the best 💕
  273. xXRavenJewell _GatchaXx: How’d he make an album though.... I’m sorry
  274. Bonfrox: 9:27 Look at Jimmy's hat 😂 OH and Tyler's face 😂👌
  275. Pug's and Donut's AJ: Peoples, will it be ok if i ask you something? Why are we dojng all this stuff that is Sayimg R.I.P. XXX and stuff? Why do we have to do that? Don't we knkw that that is not gonna help? It's really not ppl. And, I'm pretty surw that he went to heaven. If he went to heaven, he is not dead. He is in a better place with God. When I see stuff that says, "RIP XXX", It's not helping me. It just making me alot more sad. We don't have to do this. We know better. He is in a better place now. I know how much all of you love or like his skngs, he was a very well known person. He shouldn't have had to die on June 18th, 2018. (Yes I knkw this because I am a big fan). He died on the day I got out of school for Summer break! Why is all of this Violence going on in the world? Xxxtentacion was only 20 years old when he died! He really shold have had a longer life. I think that, the people that are his friends, and expecially his family get sad when they see stuff like this. But, the point that I am trying to make is,"WE NEED TO STOP PEOPLES" If you are nice, please concider subscribing to me and watchjng my videos! Have a Good Day/Night
  276. _LookingFor AStar_: And I'm still sad about x 😔
  277. Monica Li: 8:39 is funny lol like this if you agree
  278. Pearl_the_crystal _gem: do billie elish or however you spell it
  279. Sasha: Lil Xan’s brother. 😂👌
  280. Clarice Montgomery: Your reaction to the intro was priceless 😂
  281. LPS.VanillaTea: x is the best.. may the king rip💞💕
  282. Scarpunkkittycat AJ: RIP XXX
  283. Aesthetxc Corgi: +Breezy Breeve Nah it's chill. I'm an introvert so I don't know how to speak to people well.
  284. Yung God: Facts
  285. Angel Ghost: Too bad he died at 20
  286. KJC covers: 🤣🤣🤣yo ur comment made me laugh
  287. Thormz: +The Dragon and people like you piss me off byee
  288. ChanShine: Oof im late btw love the vid❤💙💚💛💛💜💜💓
  289. Løser Gachas•: I miss Triple X :(
  290. AniqueTM: If you're a new fan i stg-
  291. Hersheybearr AJ: Do one of Billie Eilish
  292. Wind2600 ajpw: AWWW MY HEART
  293. Hi Francisco: Kiralee I found the person who can relate with me thank you!💕
  294. Artamas Redfox Adams: Your name is James tho????
  295. Anna guerrero: Is this his first vid.
  296. Yanella Fernandez: I liked your video ( and your pasted ones) it was funny, I have one question that I probably already know the answer to. I was wondering if I could have your account ( already a no, I know) because some of the animals you have are the ones I've been wanting for a LONG time coyote, raccoon, lion, enchanted eagle, eagle, and polar arctic fox. But I already know, it's a no. I just wanted to give it a shot.
  297. mxsteryy _lps: Well yea its your account:/
  298. Thatone SavageVIVI: Yeet first comment
  299. Breezy Breeve: 1 11 How would you knoww?
  300. Aesthetxc Corgi: +Breezy Breeve Oh hey I forgot to ask you something, your Roblox username I assume is BreezyBreeve? Or not? I don't know, well mine is FloofiCorgi if you want to add me. I'm asking because your picture is a Roblox character.
  301. Bluezørest: Rip xxtentation
  302. Mr. Joker: R.I.P XXXTENTACION xxxxxxx X
  303. Thenewworm: Aubree Mccall Because people don’t listen to the actual good rap/hip hop artists. Lil Peep and X are just for so called “depressed” teenagers. Metal is the superior genre.
  304. Lps Nyancatlovers: <3
  305. Pheophonix: how did he die..?
  306. EPIC G4MER: I HOPE HE DED! ​I'm nice and sweet like ice cream, I like when people like me, and if you spite me you might see a side thats really feisty!
  307. family friendly movies, family friendly vacations, family friendly cruises, family friendly noose song, family friendly restaurants, family friendly jokes, family friendly all inclusive resorts, family friendly resorts, family friendly dogs, family friendly movies on netflix, family friendly christmas movies, family friendly recipes, family friendly games, family friendly las vegas, family friendly resorts in florida, family friendly hotels in las vegas, family friendly beaches in florida, family friendly beach vacations, family friendly keto meals, family friendly beaches, xxxtentacion killer, xxxtentacion died, xxxtentacion hoodie, xxxtentacion quotes, xxxtentacion skins, xxxtentacion songs, xxxtentacion drawing, xxxtentacion tattoos, xxxtentacion son name, xxxtentacion bad lyrics, xxxtentacion wallpaper, xxxtentacion new album, xxxtentacion lyrics, xxxtentacion albums, xxxtentacion shop, xxxtentacion moonlight, xxxtentacion funeral, xxxtentacion sauce, xxxtentacion merch, xxxtentacion sad, skins xxxtentacion, skinstore, skins cast, skins album, skins for minecraft, skinseed, skins in fortnite, skinspirit, skinship, skins album cover, skinsilo, skins us, skins release date, skinsfn com, skinspotlights, skinsations, skinshape, skinstore coupon, skin script, skins movie, xxxtentacion skins merch, xxxtentacion skins songs, xxxtentacion skins album download, xxxtentacion skins download, xxxtentacion skins wallpaper, xxxtentacion skins album cover, xxxtentacion skins vinyl, xxxtentacion skins hoodie, xxxtentacion skins zip, xxxtentacion skins cd, xxxtentacion skins sales, xxxtentacion skins minecraft, xxxtentacion skins full album, xxxtentacion skins billboard, xxxtentacion skins youtube, xxxtentacion skins album release date, xxxtentacion skins wiki, xxxtentacion skins font, xxxtentacion skins mp3, xxxtentacion skins introduction, albumin, album of the year, album covers, albumin levels, album of the year 2018, album of the year 2019, albumen, albuminuria, albums 2018, albumin low, album cover maker, album art, albumin high, album cover art, album release dates, albumin blood test, albumin globulin ratio, albumin in urine, albums coming out in 2019, albumin normal range, album reviews, album review sites, album review template, album review example, album review podcasts, album review criteria, album review essay, album review websites, album reviews hip hop, album review blogs, album reviews youtube, album review delta, album review format, album reviews metacritic, album review submission, album review oxnard, album review the 1975, album review ye, album review dummy boy, album reviews reddit, album reaction videos, eminem album reaction, reputation album reaction, ye album reaction, camila album reaction, nas album reaction, 17 album reaction, nasir album reaction, beyonce album reaction, sweetener album reaction, damn album reaction, 1989 album reaction, scorpion album reaction, kod album reaction, youngblood album reaction, skins album reaction, issa album reaction, trench album reaction, queen album reaction, skins album cover, skins album release, skins album songs, skins album release party, skins album download, skins album review, skins album sales, skins album wallpaper, skins album leaked, skins album merch, skins album cover wallpaper, skins album vinyl, skins album youtube, skins album billboard, skins album party, skins album rating, skins album playlist, skins album meaning, skins album song names, skins album font, skin reaction to sun, skin reaction on face, skin reaction to pesticides, skin reaction to chlorine, skin reaction to flu shot, skin reaction to soap, skin reaction to sunscreen, skin reaction to gluten, skin reaction to antibiotics, skin reaction to essential oils what to do, skin reaction after cupping, skin reaction to mold, skin reaction to new product, skin reaction to cold, skin reaction to bath bomb, skin reaction treatment, skin reaction to alcohol, skin reaction to detergent, skin reactions to food, skin reactions to stress, skins review xxxtentacion, skins review reddit, skins review lol, skins review show, skins review fortnite, skins review rotten tomatoes, skins review season 1, skins review tv show, skins review guardian, skins review compression, skins review season 3, skins review season 5, skins review season 4, skins review season 7, skins review den of geek, skins review ashe, review skins tv series, review skins compression wear, review skins fire, review skins dnamic

XXXTENTACION SKINS ALBUM REVIEW/REACTION!!

13,841 views views9,105 followers
595 Likes595 Dislikes
Entertainment whoa (mind in awe) XXXTENTACION Upload TimePublished on 8 Dec 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét