XXXTENTACION SKINS ALBUM REVIEW/REACTION!! Jimmy Brown - install musical ly

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2019

XXXTENTACION SKINS ALBUM REVIEW/REACTION!! Jimmy Brown

Best comment

  1. Mia K: You remind me of lil xan .
  2. Lukariyo: lol i wanted him to say Fuckin
  3. onepiece2aj Jonathangibson: xxx died i just herd about him too
  4. whatecho: you are.
  5. Pug Fluf: Same
  6. Pikachuisheremar: 7:20 lol
  7. Walter Peraza: Say fuck
  8. Amy Williams: you kinda look like lil xan
  9. AniqueTM: +gen I figured that out. I hope you realize this was 2 weeks ago. ;/
  10. Crystal Snow: Pause the video at 9:37 and look at Tyler’s face, that’s literally my mood all the time 😂
  11. Dysphoria Jamaa: Yes he should react to COWYS pt2!! It’s amazing 😭
  12. TJ Tries: damn you're ugly
  13. 이현정: jimmy what a glow up wow
  14. Golden AJ: So cool
  15. funky chungles: Nobody likes x until he died
  16. _LookingFor AStar_: And I'm still sad about x 😔
  17. hachi9944: I love xxx. I’m so sad he passed 😢
  18. gen: +AniqueTM i didnt call you a fake fan. you just made a rude assumption that he's a new fan of x for no reason and then complain about him finding x from one of his more popular songs,, theres no such thing as a "fake fan", you're either a fan or you're not. it doesnt matter when you found the artist.
  19. Aesthetxc Corgi: +Breezy Breeve Oh hey I forgot to ask you something, your Roblox username I assume is BreezyBreeve? Or not? I don't know, well mine is FloofiCorgi if you want to add me. I'm asking because your picture is a Roblox character.
  20. Hopefinity: Hi daddy
  21. Dysphoria Jamaa: I love x so much, although I find it very sad how a great majority of his fans only discovered him after his death (now shaming them though 😇). My favourite album would probably be 17, and my favourite song is probably “I don’t even speak Spanish lol” or “a ghetto christmas carol” (I love so many more of his songs but can’t list them all sadly lol) Anyways you should react to lil peep ❤️❤️❤️ (Come over when you’re sober pt 1 and pt 2)
  22. Hersheybearr AJ: Do one of Billie Eilish
  23. DreamWolfy: You do realise that the album they were reviewing recently came out lol.... not a “year ago”
  24. nighter xoxo: Rip x
  25. Thormz: +The Dragon and people like you piss me off byee
  26. Jack The Cat: Also you dont have to say *F Word* just say fucking, the actual word, you said this channel would have more mature content for 16-18+ so who cares? This is your new channel!
  27. Sal The Artist Doggo: I watched this video instead of doing homework and all I can say I'm not disappointed, my parents are but. FAM THIS VIDEO IS WORTH IT 👌👌👌
  28. Sleepy Lynx: this is the dumbest thing i've seen all day
  29. Mr. Joker: R.I.P XXXTENTACION xxxxxxx X
  30. iconic: um u had so much other videos where are they
  31. Alpha Caisarrio: I wonder if this is demonitized or not
  32. Yanella Fernandez: I liked your video ( and your pasted ones) it was funny, I have one question that I probably already know the answer to. I was wondering if I could have your account ( already a no, I know) because some of the animals you have are the ones I've been wanting for a LONG time coyote, raccoon, lion, enchanted eagle, eagle, and polar arctic fox. But I already know, it's a no. I just wanted to give it a shot.
  33. Autumngirl38: Hi 😊👍👍
  34. Bianca: i’m suprised this video hasn’t got copyrighted
  35. tae and suga kookies: Yasss
  36. Skinny Legend: I COUGHED I- 💀
  37. Mrs. Deer: long live the king of goats. 💕💀
  38. gen: chris brown + whitest name possible = Jimmy Brown
  39. Lynam: :D
  40. ImBrettr: yesss
  41. MaineMerc: You know when you’re just scrolling through comments, & all you see are some shitty people arguing over an opinion and you want to say something but you know they won’t listen to you and they’ll just keep looking for attention by telling you to “fuck off,” there’s no hope yet.
  42. CookieCat: You should listen to Billie Eilish's album
  43. Kiralee: k you kinda look like lil xan
  44. Whippii AJ: Coool!
  45. Smøkey Smile: Your friend is hOt 😩
  46. Natalie brown: Man how you gonna steal my last name lmao but I liked the video so it’s okay 🗿🗿
  47. xø mary: the ending SCARES ME HELLA
  48. Ghostygirl X: Hey guys it’s aparti here
  49. Bagel-studios3511: Woah 0-0
  50. xø mary: i was a fan of x since his song snow :)
  51. Pokemast44: Rest In Peace to a king 👑
  52. Citrus Drops: Hey dad :))
  53. iiaesthetic Rxses: Riley Middleton yes sadly
  54. davinci: Dude you look like lil xan 😂❤️
  55. Draugers: Also it sounds almost like a prequel to I spoke to the devil in Miami
  56. Jon: My personal opinion: I really don’t love xxx, I feel like he’s overrated and doesn’t even put out good music I feel like people just listen to him out of pity because he got shot. :)
  57. Adorerøse: XXXTENTACION IS A KING WHO DIED FOR ALL OF US💔😔🌙
  58. Pebble dog: XXXTENTACION is my favorite artist
  59. Maddie: Is ur real name Jimmy Brown?
  60. Pug's and Donut's AJ: Peoples, will it be ok if i ask you something? Why are we dojng all this stuff that is Sayimg R.I.P. XXX and stuff? Why do we have to do that? Don't we knkw that that is not gonna help? It's really not ppl. And, I'm pretty surw that he went to heaven. If he went to heaven, he is not dead. He is in a better place with God. When I see stuff that says, "RIP XXX", It's not helping me. It just making me alot more sad. We don't have to do this. We know better. He is in a better place now. I know how much all of you love or like his skngs, he was a very well known person. He shouldn't have had to die on June 18th, 2018. (Yes I knkw this because I am a big fan). He died on the day I got out of school for Summer break! Why is all of this Violence going on in the world? Xxxtentacion was only 20 years old when he died! He really shold have had a longer life. I think that, the people that are his friends, and expecially his family get sad when they see stuff like this. But, the point that I am trying to make is,"WE NEED TO STOP PEOPLES" If you are nice, please concider subscribing to me and watchjng my videos! Have a Good Day/Night
  61. mxsteryy _lps: Well yea its your account:/
  62. ChanShine: Oof im late btw love the vid❤💙💚💛💛💜💜💓
  63. Skormys Aj&More: Im sorry xxxtencian 😭 💔💓💕
  64. Redinjam: Those react are gold! 😂👌🏻
  65. fun time Candy: I love this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UwU
  66. Xxiceywolf1: I wish he was still alive. On this game called The Wolf my wolf name use to be MW Icey UD. But I changed it to XXXTENTACTION FAN UD. X is always in out hearts🖤
  67. - 707 -: I think in Train Food, he got hit by the train? Idk, it’s what I’m thinking.
  68. Mystery Savage: All I ask for in people is to look at me. R.i.p x ⛺🐙
  69. LuLu PlayZ: Rip
  70. gen: FACTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  71. Watermelons are great c;: I thought it was lil xan on the thumbnail
  72. Swoosh MooshAj: Hi jimmy
  73. Sasha: Lil Xan’s brother. 😂👌
  74. kaleb puru: i like sad!
  75. Skyler Skyler: I agree with you on how his voice should be the introduction
  76. Melanchølic: Thenewworm i dont like rap i like pop punk
  77. Unicornhappyface 2018: You sound just alike
  78. Okami Rosa: I dare you ( Jimmy Brown ) to read the Prologue and 2 Chapters of Ikemen Sengoku 😈
  79. Renee Cheney: Deadass!!
  80. KJC covers: 🤣🤣🤣yo ur comment made me laugh
  81. msp xXiheartkittensXx: 😍😍😍
  82. yennhi24 aj: your name is jimmy? good name xdl
  83. 1 11: He would never react to avicci lol he hates edm
  84. Furry_girl: He is dead rip daddy X
  85. gen: review Come Over When You're Sober pt. 2
  86. Draugers: Train food is very meaningful and honestly this whole album made me lost for words
  87. Wind2600 ajpw: AWWW MY HEART
  88. Greely: Rip X
  89. Alexsandra Ramirez: I really miss x
  90. Animal jam L0ver: XXXTENTACION WAS THE BEST AND HE STILL IS
  91. Adrianna Masih: I love you so much. I wish the best for you on your rap career.
  92. Brian Hunter: Exactly
  93. aparx: Guardian Angel is Jocelyn Flores backwards I’m pretty sure. I’m loving the new videos and the new channel btw and I’ll always be a fan. 🖤
  94. Aubree Mccall: No lil peep and xxx are the boss around here
  95. odessa: +AniqueTM he admitted what he did on TAPE, she has pictures to prove what happened and had to receive thousands of dollars in donations for her surgery. jahseh was charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and domestic battery by strangulation. you are fucking ridiculous and anyone who supports x are brainwashed and deserve to rot.
  96. Yung Boi: I love this
  97. gen: he got shot
  98. Blake Edawards: react to 6ix9ine
  99. Pheophonix: how did he die..?
  100. rainydreaming: Can you check out the album American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy?
  101. { Sebastian }: *h e d e d*
  102. Shistar erin: react to Billie eilish. She’s my everything, she’s an angel, AHHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH
  103. Cierra Tan: Ur name is Jimmy Brown? Basic
  104. gen: +AniqueTM omggg wow someone found X by a really popular song instead of something really old and hard to find??? wow fake fans right lmao stfu
  105. Inwoahnaomi: Diana Dawning ikrrr
  106. Egiptianmau aj: Wait.... ME TOO!!! ARE YOU MY TWIN??? 😮😰😱
  107. AniqueTM: If you're a new fan i stg-
  108. ernesti echevalier: bro he said xxx tenta SI ON
  109. AniqueTM: +gen dont call me a fake fan man 👌 thanks
  110. DepressedNoah: I thought you were a boring little turtle but boiiii was I wrong!
  111. Artamas Redfox Adams: Your name is James tho????
  112. xXRavenJewell _GatchaXx: Dysphoria Jamaa thx :)
  113. ツNo: 10 tah si on??
  114. Leah Guthrie: so ur just gonna not react to lil peeps new album?
  115. skinnyness _: this is cringy..bye
  116. June's Animations: R.I.P X <33 gr8 video jimmy! Remember, X is a legend m8
  117. unknown ??: No lies looking at ur thumbnail for a sec I thought you was lil xan.that may be just be the drugs
  118. AnY SuNdAy: Hi Jim
  119. Toplocked: I miss x I listen to his music and it sucks that hes gone I wait for him to make new music but hes dead h
  120. Scythe: 1:15 “Bruh”
  121. Molly Larson: hey um do u mind reacting to obviously.its.laura? she is my sisters music channel (im rarely on it) if u dont wanna react thats fine but could u give a shoutout to it? ty :D
  122. Forgotten animatiøn: 👌
  123. Lil Mino OFFICIAL: Everyone pray for xxxtentacion
  124. Tiny Marshmallow: Do you see what his shirt says??
  125. MaineMerc: Look, I really don’t wanna be that one person but I swear, why tf do a few people gotta be all “he’s obviously a new fan” I mean, the assumptions goddamn... they almost always assume that if someone likes X, they’re new. You can still appreciate someone’s music when they’re gone, or if you just found out who they are, I had become an x fan about a week before his death, sadly. I know some people, in fact most have used his death for attention, but you can’t go around assuming everyone who like X does that shit.
  126. Aesthetxc Corgi: +Breezy Breeve Nah it's chill. I'm an introvert so I don't know how to speak to people well.
  127. Magicalsecrets422: he grows up too fast xd
  128. 1 11: She came out as pregnant TO THE PUBLIC after he died
  129. Funax: :3
  130. kaleb puru: im 11 i dont give a crap
  131. Skinny Legend: I THOUGHT THE SAME THING
  132. Munbani AJ: Thats a vug ole neck for you. Cant even soell gis name right smh
  133. Michael Browne: I don’t like his music either. Sad that he died tho
  134. YayhayChanntell: Munbani AJ you can’t spell At all periodt.
  135. Lps Nyancatlovers: <3
  136. I’m a chicken: Okay but he’s dead,, you should have done this last year 🌩
  137. goth angel sinner: fake fans got me deadd
  138. O T S: lil xan doing review of skins xD
  139. Breezy Breeve: Avicci or Avici? I can't spell his name oof
  140. Breezy Breeve: Aesthetxc Corgi me neither ;-; wanna be friends :D
  141. Chichichickennugget: xXhellKatxX_ m a y b e B e c a u s e y o u r e a l i t t l e k i d
  142. Chui ガム: has anyone seen that video where a guy said "extension" instead of XXXTentacion
  143. Aubree Mccall: Lies!!!!!
  144. cuul juul pod: i’m being completely honest skins isn’t as best as his other albums.
  145. Affectsz AJ: Jimmy brown 😂😂 that name thooo
  146. Aubree Mccall: I love all his songs
  147. Girlpikachu22 Aj: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 I already love this video
  148. LPS.VanillaTea: x is the best.. may the king rip💞💕
  149. Tinykawaiibunny30 AJ: First!
  150. Pointx Aj: CheapThrillzz I know I was being stupid
  151. Thormz: +onepiece2aj Jonathangibson true, but he knew every detail in his death before he died, 3 bullets to the back of the head. you can't just naturally know this, kid
  152. Eťĥįčãĺ Ḅệẗäs: Rest in peices x
  153. Sleepy Darkie: No lol
  154. xXLittle Nïghtmares studiosXx: The introduction of the album might not have his voice, because of them incident of XXX getting shotl and dieing.
  155. sukc my toe: What’s up guys it’s lil xan here
  156. BethanyThe_Wolf: Can I get a shoutout? xD Jk
  157. Alyssa Joseph: rip xxx
  158. Kaylie C: llj🖤
  159. skinnyness _: Trying to be cool i
  160. midnightingales: lmao supporting an abuser, alive or not, isn't a personality trait :)
  161. Rose Gold: Is it me or train food scares me......😂😂😂😂😂👌
  162. Ava90958: Love it, RIP XXX😭😭
  163. xXhellKatxX_: I feel like the only one that hates xxx's songs
  164. Julia: Hey guys its Lil Xan and Max from the Thundermans here
  165. Pheophonix: how did he die..?
  166. xXRavenJewell _GatchaXx: How’d he make an album though.... I’m sorry
  167. Brandon865: you kinda look like lil xan lmfao
  168. Cupcakes for Life: Oops guys sorry meant to say can you plz listen to moonlight srry
  169. Hi Francisco: Kiralee I found the person who can relate with me thank you!💕
  170. Fast Songs: Rip x !
  171. Pedro Maldonado: Sorry ap... I mean ugh whatever I don't like jimmy brown
  172. Pearl_the_crystal _gem: do billie elish or however you spell it
  173. Emma Boland: It's good to see you doing something you like
  174. watablu: you created this channel on my birthday
  175. XXXMythical AJ: R.I.P xxx
  176. Luv Marz: Thats true for the newer fans tbh I’ve been listening to him since early 2016 and I watched his fan base turn into something terrible
  177. bit_o_ maple: This wholw video is a whole mood lol
  178. Cupcakes for Life: Can I plz listen to MOONLIGHT SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD
  179. lorelie dattilo: I love train food and difference
  180. Diana Dawning: I love xxxtentacion! 😭
  181. Pauline Hernandez: i mean he probably had better songs coming but sadly he passed away :((
  182. Emily Bergman: Omg pleaseeee
  183. Daisy Flower AJ: Your new channel Is LITT
  184. Baharan Mirzaei: He reminds me of lil xan wtf
  185. Dahlia Catherine: Long Live Jah 🖤
  186. Candida UnderNight: I have a oc named Tyler and great video Jimmy
  187. Imani Baker: X already knew he was having a baby on the way
  188. A Young: XXXTentacion is my favorite!
  189. Ayu Larsen: Where your other vids at!
  190. gen: he knows x is dead, he's been listening to him ever since Look At Me came out or something
  191. Scarpunkkittycat AJ: RIP XXX
  192. 02_sc: Honestly think this new channel of yours is great. 🖤 It's refreshing to see the different and more mature side of you, lmao.
  193. Nick Bina: EW A FURRY
  194. Ayyad Ahsan: me to I love x
  195. { Sebastian }: 0:36 I thought he said ‘fuck kid players when I’m high’ I was *shook* I need a hearing aid tbh.
  196. Breezy Breeve: Aesthetxc Corgi Yey!💕
  197. Riley12: I LOVE how all money goes to X’s charity
  198. 82baik: J cole reversed it first dumb ass
  199. Shibe Memes: Ughhh rip x I love him sm💔
  200. Shehz a: midnightingales his girlfriend said he never abused her and said that she lied
  201. Arrowes YT: 1:15 your friends face is like why'd you pause it?
  202. Rendered Rex: Jimmy brown ehhhh not the catchiest name but it's ok
  203. x zou: Apoori?
  204. Stella856 aj: Early #notificationsquad
  205. Keitoケイト: Why do you guys hate a dead man? He tried. He shaved off his eyebrows for charity. If you hate him, go watch some other YouTuber. It's messed up. Go do something productive. He is dead. DEAD. Why waste your time, he is a ledgend♡
  206. Dysphoria Jamaa: What
  207. Dj Lobo 2003 AJ: I miss xxxtentacion 😭❤️
  208. EchoThenon wolfThing: 👌👌👌
  209. EPIC G4MER: I HOPE HE DED! ​I'm nice and sweet like ice cream, I like when people like me, and if you spite me you might see a side thats really feisty!
  210. MaineMerc: *Pain, without love.*
  211. Saima Life: RIP XXX 😭
  212. Melinda Combs: Gellyjones quit now I found out you quit, it's sad.
  213. Dominique Macklin: Honestly you remind me on lil xan
  214. timber the artic timberwolf: *u need to listen to three days grace*
  215. Bluezørest: Rip xxtentation
  216. Pinkmaroon: nice
  217. Pheophonix: how did he die..?
  218. Lilly Bragg: I don't know if Jimmy knows, but XXX is dead... That's why he didn't make the introduction and that's why the songs aren't the best etc,.
  219. Brockhampton_ CallYaMama: *Sees video* *Immediately likes* 😄👍
  220. thegoldpugplays: what happened to the 100 MCnugget challenge vid?
  221. 1 11: Bruh what drug u on 😂
  222. Sleepy Darkie: Yep
  223. Vasia Vasia: Am i the only one who doesnt like xxxtentacion *at all?*
  224. Funtime Freddy AND BWAN BWAN: This music is really great
  225. Pug's and Donut's AJ: Same!
  226. Skormys Aj&More: Jimmy on 8:35 XD
  227. Bonfrox: 9:27 Look at Jimmy's hat 😂 OH and Tyler's face 😂👌
  228. gzomby: I love guardian angel and whoa mind in awe 💔
  229. Monica Li: 8:39 is funny lol like this if you agree
  230. Miriam Ortega Lujan: XXX is the best 💕
  231. Thormz: xxxtentacion isn't human. his spirit is immortal. he is the only individual who knows so much about the spirit realm. he has been trying tell us about it through song. and he didn't predict his death. he knew from the beginning when he was going to die and has been trying to tell us that through song too. there is always a catch to everything. everything has a meaning we have to decipher. if there was no meaning to anything. everything would just be flat out boring and without drama or adventure, we need that adventure, although there is something fatal in every adventure. he had the greatest sense of gekyume over all mortal. he rules the spirit realm and thought. his child could be known as a demi-god of thought and spirit. we need to protect his baby with everything we have. his baby can not leave this realm either. his child is the future.
  232. Zødiäc AJ: i love woah (mind in awe) it’s more of a me song
  233. superioryena: yo friend so hANDSOME
  234. xXhellKatxX_: Chichichickennugget it's my opinion, dumbass
  235. Ros_ ChiefMatt: Can you're merch drop already I have so many credit cards to max out for those hot hoodies
  236. Sasha: Kiralee I seriously thought that was Lil Xan in the thumbnail. 😏👌😂
  237. Truth or Dare: One word Yo
  238. NIGHT CORNER: you look like lp <3
  239. Gone but never FORGOTTEN: You look like lil xan
  240. Leah Guthrie: +goth angel sinner what fake fans r u talking about
  241. dark.dreams: just here to support my homeboi 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  242. Wolfie Queen Scott: I love this song of X
  243. Natalie Daflutechild: Nice/.
  244. AniqueTM: +gen ah i get it, sarcasm. calling other people fake fans cuz they found x through the song look at me instead of something old.
  245. Thatone SavageVIVI: Yeet first comment
  246. Orthodoxed: Kys
  247. foxy the dog 123: What was the begging? What i herd gubgub it me yo boi XD
  248. Zau: I love I don't let go. I go it from my brother Caden and I love it XD
  249. Alvin The Bird // Riser: This album was really my favourite by him it shows so much emotion Also you just earned a new sub!
  250. cαncєlєd: Rip X 🖤
  251. Huckleberry Tarts AJ: Welp time to jump off a cliff. The songsssssssss were something and Tyler is my frickin mood.
  252. Melanchølic: Listen to Panic! At The Disco.
  253. Riley12: Chui ガム it’s a joke, Jahseh called himself “xxxtentacles, xxxtenshion cord” or one of his songs from a while back called “what in xxx tarnation”
  254. lorelie dattilo: damn. that’s tuff
  255. lily and mona show18: m maen
  256. Pug's and Donut's AJ: +bad_sleep I really wish that he did not die at 2O years old
  257. Luv Marz: You “briefly” listened to the album but in the reaction you know almost all the lyrics to the songs why react to it if you pretty much heard everything?
  258. DJ Mayorga: 😪😪😪 I Miss XxxTentacion 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 so sad
  259. Anna guerrero: Is this his first vid.
  260. Vani11abear AJ: Hhhhh this weirds me out
  261. Molly 101: Go listen to it it’s your decision not mine
  262. LuLu PlayZ: *sees title* I’m dying inside Σ('◉⌓◉’)
  263. Sweet Galaxy: :(....
  264. Breezy Breeve: 1 11 How would you knoww?
  265. Løser Gachas•: I miss Triple X :(
  266. Affectsz AJ: +gen HAHAAH TRUE
  267. ITS A PERSON RUN!: The videos keep disappearing o.o
  268. Kawaii Kitty: My dude. Billie Eilish. That's all I'm gonna say.
  269. Waffle Mewos: Ur real name is Jimmy Brown?
  270. gen: +Thenewworm some people (like me) like emo rap like lil peep and x, metal in my opinion sucks fucking ass it sounds like a guitar orgy earrape with a bunch of screaming. Lil Peep is my favorite artist, and i dont just listen to him because im some "depressed teen" i just genuinely love his songs.
  271. Scape AJ: Rip X!
  272. Valkoor Ice: he’s dead give up
  273. SunsetBeauty: love yo channel 😫
  274. Shromp Kim: i love tyler's laugh lmao
  275. _LookingFor AStar_: I was shook because he used the "Jocelyn Flores" backwards and yeah the intro is scary
  276. Yung God: Facts
  277. Royal Blue AJ: Is your name actually jimmy brown?
  278. bad_sleep: everyone says that..
  279. and peggy: you kinda looked like lil xan in the thumbnail...
  280. Pointx Aj: How can he release a new album if he’s dead
  281. Cupcakes for Life: Am just 10
  282. Riley Middleton: Did he die sorry if I offend anyone
  283. whatecho: rip xxxtentacion
  284. CheapThrillzz: Pointx Aj it was premade, his ma prob released it
  285. Chui ガム: yeah thanks for telling me the other words they say they are funny
  286. Breezy Breeve: Avicci or Avici? I can't spell his name oof
  287. Thenewworm: Lilay Nance Because this is the comment section and it’s literally so you can express your opinion...
  288. Angel Ghost: Too bad he died at 20
  289. Giant PandaYT: Rip x
  290. Victoria Gallagher: Mmm this is a great video!👌
  291. Fresh Sage: AYYYYYYE Jim my BOI <3 Love ya fam! Gotta say, this channel will go far man.
  292. cxsmetic waves: Kawaii Kitty I totally agree. D;
  293. Clarice Montgomery: Your reaction to the intro was priceless 😂
  294. Aesthetxc Corgi: +Breezy Breeve Sure. xD
  295. Two Sunflower Babes MSP: Thought ur name was james
  296. Thenewworm: Aubree Mccall Because people don’t listen to the actual good rap/hip hop artists. Lil Peep and X are just for so called “depressed” teenagers. Metal is the superior genre.
  297. Shehz a: Jon fuck you
  298. Normal Stuff: fu
  299. Wan: Cupcakes for Life different album brudda older album brudda
  300. Dysphoria Jamaa: xXRavenJewell _GatchaXx A lot of artists make songs wayyyy before they release them, in this case, x’s mother and managers decided to release them
  301. gen: its called respecting someone who passed away??? RIP means Rest in Peace,, and its not his fault that he died, he got shot.. You complaining about people mourning his death isn't helping society either.
  302. gen: honestly he is
  303. Daisy and Remy Animal Jam: missing you x :(
  304. Thenewworm: X is overrated and overhyped NF is way deeper than X too, “no other rapper can do that”......
  305. Crystal Snow: 99% of the comments : *”iS tHiS LiL xAn?”*
  306. Zødiäc AJ: i listen to him all the time, i miss jaseh 💔

XXXTENTACION SKINS ALBUM REVIEW/REACTION!!

13,841 views views9,105 followers
595 Likes595 Dislikes
Entertainment whoa (mind in awe) XXXTENTACION Upload TimePublished on 8 Dec 2018
down to the wire origin, down to the wire meaning, down to the wire idiom, down to the wire john mayer, down to the wire sentence, down to the wire song, down to the wire lyrics, down to the wire electric, down to the wire idiom meaning, down to the wire definition, down to the wire meme, down to the wire designs, down to the wire shirt, down to the wire neil young, down to the wire llc, down to the wire gif, down to the wire book, down to the wire expression, down to the wire band, down to the wire figure of speech

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét